Lit from Within: I know why the Caged Bird Nail Lacquer sings..
-->

Monday, May 20, 2013

I know why the Caged Bird Nail Lacquer sings..


I'm a sucker for a sale, and Caged Bird Lacquer finally had one.  I picked up a few of her polishes to show you.

Mint Macaron.  I know it's wrong, but to me, it should be Macaroon.  I guess we was unedumacated as chilluns, 'cause that's what we's called 'em.



Caged Bird Lacquer Mint Macaron

This polish is as delicate as it's namesake, though.  I love a pastel with white glitters.

Caged Bird Lacquer Mint Macaron

Idylle.  Gorgeous green scattered holo, but whoo! Stinky.  I think some Indie makers were buying some base that stink, stank, stunk, but because they smell chemicals all the time, they couldn't tell.  I've seen many makers apologize and switch away from this stinky base.  Only two of the four of these polishes had the odoriferous affliction so I hope she's not using it anymore, either.

Caged Bird Lacquer Idylle

Get a load of that blue shimmer.  That is unique enough to suffer through the smell for a moment.

Caged Bird Lacquer Idylle

Midnight In Paris. I have another weakness.  My Achilles heel is a good holo, but my other weakness is a black with glitter.  I love how the blue and red glitters just glow from within the black.

Caged Bird Lacquer Midnight In Paris

Blurry shot, trying to capture that glow.

Caged Bird Lacquer Midnight In Paris

The next glitter has a clear base, so I picked an undie with a little punch to it.  This is Urban Outfitters Westside, a bright cantaloupe cream.  A little patchy, but I knew it would even out with the glitter, and it did.
 
Urban Outfitters Westside

Every once in a while, I get a combo really right.  I love this so much.  If you don't, I will secretly judge you for having no taste.

Urban Outfitters Westside with Caged Bird Lacquer Electric Angel

Maybe you just need another look to really show you how awesome this combination is.  Don't get too close, though, this is another stinky base glitter.

Urban Outfitters Westside with Caged Bird Lacquer Electric Angel

 If you'd like more information about Caged Bird Nail Lacquer, you can find her on Facebook, and her store on Etsy.

Do you know why the Caged Bird Nail Lacquer sings?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...