Lit from Within: Happy Independence Day!
-->

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

What's more freeing than finding a new Indie?  Ok, lots of things, but this was pretty cool.  Shirley Ann Nails 'n Such was having a sale, and when I bought a full size polish, she sent a free mini.  I never would have picked this, but I'm glad she did!

America, F*** Yeah!  Yep, that's the name of the polish.  And there were several things about it to be excited about!

America, F*** Yeah!

I didn't think it was going to be opaque, so I put a silver holo underneath it.  Not that you could tell.  This polish is opaque in 2 coats.

I admit, I didn't think I was going to like it, well, because... bar glitter.  It's not bad, though.  There's less of it, so it blends in better.  And the metallic blue and red are just so much fun.

America, F*** Yeah! and stars!

What's an Independence Day mani without stars?  These star glitters are cute, and they're small, so I can fit them on my nubbins.  

America, F*** Yeah! and stars!

Here's the bottle shot:  America, F*** Yeah!

bottle shot:  America, F*** Yeah!

If you were anti-bar glitter like me, would this polish help change your mind?  If you'd like more information about Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer, she has a Facebook page and an Etsy shop.

Have a safe time if you're celebrating! 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...