Lit from Within: Old School Gaming
-->

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Old School Gaming


Hello, Fireflies!

This month's NCC Challenge theme is Video Games.  I'm not a hard-core gamer, but I married one!  We bonded over dates playing pinball and arcade games way back in the day.

This stamping pattern isn't really about one particular game, but it really reminds me of the format of a lot of the old school games, where you'd have to use this kind of illusion to give depth to a flat, 8-bit game.


These stamping polishes from M Polish really do shine over a dark color!


I neglected to document the polishes I used, but I believe this is Arcane Lacquer Disarm The Karma, and stamped with a stamping plate labeled, "B" and M Polish StarFlower.
Arcane Lacquer Disarm The Karma, and stamped with a stamping plate labeled, "B" and M Polish StarFlower.
What's the oldest video game you can remember playing?  I played Pong, back in the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...