Lit from Within: Bettina Blast!
-->

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bettina Blast!

If you've never tried Bettina polish, you probably live anywhere other than Puerto Rico or south Florida.  They need to be everywhere, though, because these polishes are awesome.

Jingle Belle.  This photographed a little frostier than in Real Life.  It's actually a nice nude shimmer.  Great application.


Sparkles.  This is one of my fave Bettinas, ever.  It's bright, bold turquoise.. with a twist.  It was hard to photograph, but there is a green shimmer!  It's very visible in Real Life, no worries.  What a fun color.


 Bottle shot:


 


This should give you a better idea of the opacity of Jingle Belle.  I painted it with a nail brush *on top* of Sparkles.  Do you see that green shimmer?


I did two manis that used all four of the Bettinas I'm using today and tomorrow.  I couldn't think of a better way to showcase them than using a  fan brush technique I just learned from a tutorial from Let Them Have Polish.  Cristina is the biggest Bettina fan, and is helping them expand their market (hopefully soon!)  If you'd like to see the tutorial, it's actually on Vampy Varnish's page.


The base color is Jingle Belle, and the tips are Sparkles.  Tune in tomorrow to find out what the two middle colors are, and see them in some more nail art!

If you'd like more information about Bettina Cosmetics, here's their webpage.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...