Lit from Within: Grey-Green Comparison
-->

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grey-Green Comparison

Hi, Fireflies!

I have a special, awesome polish to show you today.  This is Sally Hansen Salon Pumice.

Sally Hansen Salon Pumice

Why is it special?  Is it because it's beautiful? it is beautiful, but nope.  It's a Target exclusive? it is, but nope.

It's because I really wanted it, and someone decided that even though they liked it, they'd swap with me because they saw I wanted it more.  And it was a good swap.  That's the beauty of the NP community sometimes.  And that's special.

Sally Hansen Salon Pumice

I know that once I have a thing for a color, I tend to collect lots of similar ones.  I picked 4 that I thought would be close.

comparison of greyed greens

In Real Life, I couldn't tell the difference between the Pumice and the Essie.  Only close up and under a light could I see that Max leans blue, and Pumice is more green.  The OPI is an Ulta exclusive, but apparently is a dupe for OPI Stranger Tides.

Pumice vs Essie, OPI, L'oreal, and Catrice grey-greens

Here's the bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Salon Pumice, Essie Maximillian Strasse Her, OPI Where's My Bikini Top?, L'Oreal Safari Chic, and Catrice It's Rambo No.5.

bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Salon Pumice, Essie Maximillian Strasse Her, OPI Where's My Bikini Top?, L'Oreal Safari Chic, and Catrice It's Rambo No.5.

No exact dupes here!  The Essie is *really* close though, and still available, whereas Pumice was a Target exclusive in 2012.  Which is your fave?  Is there another one that you think would be a dupe that I didn't compare?


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...