Lit from Within: Blue and Gold #NailArtForNubs
-->

Monday, May 26, 2014

Blue and Gold #NailArtForNubs

Hello, Fireflies!

Is it an oxymoron to say Happy Memorial Day?  At any rate, I wish peace to those of you who have lost loved ones in service to their country.

I already did a 'Memorial Day' mani last week, but I thought that this mani from the vault was appropriate.

I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of the build up.  I don't know what happened.  This is Northern Star Polish Peacock Party with Sephora Formula X Out Of Sight, and a few gold triangle studs.


Isn't that deep teal gorgeous?  It does have a subtle holo to it, but it kinda got lost in the gold.  I love how this gold topper is part glitter shards and has a flakie quality to it.  Rather than sitting on top of the polish like a glitter topcoat, it seems to meld with the polish.


And you know I love to stick things on my nails, even if they come right off after I've taken the picture!


Bottle shot:  Northern Star Polish Peacock Party with Sephora Formula X Out Of Sight.

Bottle shot:  Northern Star Polish Peacock Party with Sephora Formula X Out Of Sight.

Has this weekend meant anything different for you? Hubby's had a 4-day holiday weekend, so we've been spending a lot of quality time together and doing some house projects. I hope everyone has a few moments to spend with loved ones, even if only in thought or prayer.


Two posts today! I have an EPIC, MEGA Cover FX product review post today.  Click here to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I like the gold flakie top coat you added here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold top coat too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...