Lit from Within: Chic Chevron Funky French
-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Chic Chevron Funky French


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy 'Back to the Future' day! I don't have any BTTF polishes, but I'm going to celebrate in today's post by diving into the vault for some older pictures that meet this month's "Funky French" challenge.  The polish I used as the base for this look was inspired by a movie made in the 70's, but it's coming back in a few months in a new way!

I loved Star Wars as a kid (the original trilogy.. I never really liked the second one as much.) and I had such a crush on that rogue, Han Solo.  This polish, from the now-defunct (edit:  and maybe now she's back?) NerdLacquer, is a reference to the beloved Millenium Falcon. 

NerdLacquer But She's Got It Where It Counts

I decided to do a 2-color Chevron French tip to pull out the red and black glitters in the base.


Red, black, and grey are such a classic pairing.  Love this look!


Bottle shot:  NerdLacquer But She's Got It Where It Counts, OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  NerdLacquer But She's Got It Where It Counts, OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Are you ready for the new Star Wars film?  Are you a fan?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...