Lit from Within: Adventures in Stamping - using gold, and a special polish lemming!
-->

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Adventures in Stamping - using gold, and a special polish lemming!


On Saturday, I went to lunch and out shopping with some special peeps from the Central Florida Beauty Lovers/Bloggers (plus 1) and I wanted to wear a fun, special polish, so I chose Koh Blue Universe.  I *love* flakies.  I don't know which I love more, flakies or holo polishes.

This one is a bit subtle, but it's still quite beautiful.  I kept looking at my nails!



This week's challenge was to stamp in gold, and I thought that gold snowflakes would look lovely over the sparkly blue background, like a winter scene.. almost like the one I posted last week, only that one was silver over a blue/grey gradient.  And, and, well, these are different snowflake stamps.  I'm not that predictable....


Or, maybe I am.  Soon, it will be time for holiday manis!  More indulging in nail art with Butter London first, though.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...