Lit from Within: Let's Go Camping - Roaring Campfire
-->

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let's Go Camping - Roaring Campfire


Hello, Fireflies!

Two challenges today, and two posts! If you'd like to see my Adventures In Stamping stamping over stripes nailart, click HERE

First up, the last of the Challenge Your Nail Art camping challenge - Campfires.

I started with Zoya Jesy, a jelly coral-leaning-orange with lots of glitter. Forgot to get a pix by itself. Eh, there's lots of swatches of it online, though.  The whole Zoya Bubbly collection is pretty cool, but this was the one I *had* to have.  Right away.

Zoya Jesy, a jelly coral-leaning-orange with lots of glitter

Then I stamped this cool fire with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and the Mash 48 plate.  Times like this, I wish I had longer nail beds, because I had to chop the bottom of the fire off. How cool is that stamp?

Mash 48 plate

I sponged a little Cirque Arcane Fire, because, fire.  Yeah.

I also painted in some 'logs' with Sally Hansen Salon Cinnamon, and used a white striper to detail it... and to also make marshmallows.  What other reason is there to build a campfire, if not to roast marshmallows?

I like them burnt.  OMG. Drool.


Bottle shot:  Zoya Jesy, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Salon Cinnamon, Cirque Arcane Fire, and stripers in silver and white.

Bottle shot:  Zoya Jesy, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Salon Cinnamon, Cirque Arcane Fire, and stripers in silver and white

What's your favorite reason to have a campfire?


5 comments:

  1. That Zoya polish!!! Must have! And that stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I love the addition of the marshmallows. I like to build a fire just to watch the fire dance, and I might like the smell too. It's a sign that winter is over and long summer nights are near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the addition of the white for marshmallows. It just works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp! It works really well over that orange glitter base. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...