Lit from Within: From Orange Holo To Orange Flakie
-->

Thursday, September 18, 2014

From Orange Holo To Orange Flakie


Hello, Fireflies!

You may remember last week's GOT challenge, where I resurrected an old holo from the Old Forgotten Holos Home - Enchanted Polish Dragon Spit.

Well, after I was done admiring it, I covered it up with another forgotten polish, but a flakie, this time - Nfu-Oh 44, a gorgeous orange base with golden orange flakies.

Nfu-Oh 44, a gorgeous orange base with golden orange flakies

Look at that glow. And, isn't the bottle super cute?


I thought these Maybelline Colorshow Nail Tattoos I picked up from the Dollar Tree looked cute with this mani.  Hello, Lucky Cat!


Now that Fall is approaching, are you going looking for some fave fall color nail polishes?




2 comments:

  1. Love that Chinese cat decal! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Lisa! I thought it was too cute. I actually went back to the Dollar Tree and bought another set of these decals, I liked them so much! Never have too much Lucky Cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...