Lit from Within: Square Studs
-->

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Square Studs


Hello, Fireflies!

It's geometric month for the Nail Challenge Collaborative, so I'm breaking out purple and square studs today.

I started with Sally Hansen Salon in Trouble Maker, a dark-orchid purple creme. I think this brand may have my all-time fave polish brushes.

Sally Hansen Salon in Trouble Maker, a dark-orchid purple creme.

Then, I layered it with OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone, a green/purple frosty duochrome.

Look! An elusive left hand! Because I forgot to take a pix of the right before I started putting studs on.  Derp.

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone, a green/purple frosty duochrome

Y'all know that I love sticking stuff to my nails.  So I took alternating purple and lilac square metal studs and stuck them on with a little topcoat.


How cute are these studs?


It wasn't easy, but I managed to do both hands!


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Salon Trouble Maker and OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Salon Trouble Maker and OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

So, are you a square stud on a round nail kinda person?



20 comments:

  1. I like the purple theme with these nails. The square studs look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the square studs and the contrast of the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore purples, and love those studs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple combo! Props for doing both hands. LOL I know I couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! I love the studs, and the color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love square studs! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with the studs. Those shades look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The studs really add some ommmph!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love playing with nail studs! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an OPI that looks super close to the one you are using here. Surprised it is different <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many ideas when it comes to nail art! Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable - I love the Sally Hansen brushes, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the square studs! You're skill at nail art is getting better and better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I think your nails look just amazing and I Love your blog as well! I look forward to read your next post :) 

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia! So nice of you to say. Just made my day! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...