Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping Shamrocks!
-->

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Stamping Shamrocks!


Hello, Fireflies!

St. Patrick's Day is coming up, and today's challenge is to put on a little o' the green!

While this holiday conjures up images of leprechauns and pots of gold, and rivers of green water and green beer, I went with a simple green scattered holo and some shamrocks, for the luck of the Irish.

Winstonia plate 105

Winstonia plate 105 has two different-sized shamrocks that I used with SOPI I Come In Peas, over a base of white. I was a little surprised that it stamped so well, actually! I love the bright green of this polish, and often reach for it for a grass green color.


2B Colours is a newer line to me, and Holographic Green is a very pretty scattered green holo.  It took way too many layers of this polish to get it this opaque, though, which made it thick and lumpy.  I'd suggest wearing it over a base. The sparkle is gorgeous, though. 


Are you going to be celebrating St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...