Lit from Within: Mermaid Monday! #onmondayswemermaid #bbcchallenge
-->

Monday, August 31, 2015

Mermaid Monday! #onmondayswemermaid #bbcchallenge


Hello, Fireflies!

The Beauty Blog Coalition decided to do a Mermaid roundup today! Everything mermaid, from makeup looks to nail art.  I'm excited to see what everyone has done.  I put together some nailart and a couple of fun charms!

My version of a mermaid has a beautiful scaly tail with teal and blue shimmers, and lots of shells.  She's hanging out with her friends Sparkly Pink Fish and Princess Octopus!


I think this may be a lace stamp, but when I saw it on my nail, it reminded me of seashells.


The base color is a prototype from Darling Diva Polish, and I glittered it with Orly Sparkling Garbage -  one of my favorite glitters ever.


I thought I had actual seashell charms, but I guess I don't!  These ridged studs remind me of shells, though.


Bottle shot:  Darling Diva Polish Prototype, Orly Sparkling Garbage, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Bottle shot:  Darling Diva Polish Prototype, Orly Sparkling Garbage, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Are you going to Mermaid today?  Show us your look, and tag us! #bbcchallenge #onMondaysWeMermaid



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...