Lit from Within: Bold Abstract Stamp
-->

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bold Abstract Stamp


Hello, Fireflies!

I don't know what's going on with the AIS group these days - seems there are fewer official Sunday Stamping challenges going on.  I still love having Sunday Stamping, though, so for now I'll just keep sharing with you what I've done on my own.  This week, I've gone simple and bold with a black-on-nude bold pattern.

I have no idea what to call this kind of pattern - it feels almost tribal-tattooish, but not really.  I love how bold and abstract it feels, though.


I may like black over nude even more than I like black and white nail art.  It just feels so crisp and bold to me.


What I used:  L'Oreal Eva's Nude, with stamping using Finger Paints Black Expressionism and my Big SdP-D plate.
What I used:  L'Oreal Eva's Nude, with stamping using Finger Paints Black Expressionism and my Big SdP-D plate.
Which do you like better:  nude and black nail art, or black and white?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...