Lit from Within: Matchy Monday - inspired by my Indian-print dress
-->

Monday, September 9, 2013

Matchy Monday - inspired by my Indian-print dress

Hello, Fireflies!

Today, I have a simple, but beautiful color polish to show you:  Barry M. Copper.

Barry M. Copper

I love a microglitter like this that has flashes of other colors.  The pink and chartreuse are what drew me to pair it with one of my favorite dresses.

Barry M. Copper; simple, but beautiful

This dress has, what I like to think of as, an Indian-style print.  Some areas of the dress are tan with a pink hue, like here:

Some areas of the dress are tan with a pink hue

And other parts have this pattern with greens and blues and even rust colors.  I love how this makes the polish seem more green and gold!

I love how this makes the polish seem more green and gold

One of the reasons I like changing my polish every day is to see what inspiration I get from what I wear - even if it's to pick out the right purple to wear with my t-shirt!  Are your nails inspired by your outfits?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...