Lit from Within: Falling for Nail Art - The Notebook..Paper
-->

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Falling for Nail Art - The Notebook..Paper



Hello, Fireflies!

Yep, I'm doing another challenge... I hope we all enjoy it!

Today's theme is Back to School.  I've already done one of these with pencils, so I decided to do paper this time.  I started out with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

I used a blue/green striper for the horizontal lines, and a red striper for the vertical ones.  I thought I was being clever in using a dotting tool with OPI Black Onyx for the holes.

I thought I was being clever in using a dotting tool with OPI Black Onyx for the holes

I loved the doodling art that Kelsie's Nail Files did on her notebook paper, so I tried using a Sharpie to do some of my own.  It smeared a little, but it was pretty easy to do.

I tried using a Sharpie to do some doodling

I was always doodling on my notes in school. Didn't we all draw suns in the corner of our papers?

Didn't we all draw suns in the corner of our papers?

Bottle shot:  OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Black Onyx, and my stripers and Sharpie.

Bottle shot:  OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Black Onyx, and my stripers and Sharpie

Have you tried using something unconventional to decorate your nails, like a Sharpie?  I'd love to know what worked for you guys (and what didn't!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...