Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Un-girly?
-->

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Un-girly?


I am posting in protest today, because today's theme is "Un-Girly" and I really try to avoid gender-based stereotypes.

So, I just picked a mani I had in the archives that could be gender-neutral.

I started with a gorgeous brown holo from Colors by Llarowe, Burnt Sugar.

a gorgeous brown holo from Colors by Llarowe, Burnt Sugar

It's like Espresso, really, it's so dark.  It's definitely not black, though.

It's like Espresso, really, it's so dark.

I used the MJ III plate and the lizards design in the 5th row, 4th column.  I love the little lizards that run around here in Florida.  Not in my house, though.  I love them OUTSIDE, for any little lizards listening in.


The stamping was done with China Glaze Metallic Muse, an icy blue.

China Glaze Metallic Muse

I love blue and brown together!


So, as long as we can agree that all genders and permutations thereof can enjoy brown holo nails and cute blue lizards, it's all good!

4 comments:

  1. omfg I NEED a plate with the tumblr symbol on it, holy cow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from NinjaPolish.com for $18. http://www.ninjapolish.com/MJ03-Stamping-Plate-MJIII.html

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's not in stock right now, but I don't think it's gone forever. Sign up for e-mail notifications of restocks with Llarowe to catch it when it comes back. Sometimes, she does pre-orders, too. http://www.llarowe.com/products/Burnt-Sugar.html

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...