Lit from Within: The Makeup Show Orlando Blogger Preview!
-->

Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Makeup Show Orlando Blogger Preview!

Hello, Fireflies!

Just a quick post today, because I'm busy at The Makeup Show!

Yesterday was the Blogger Preview.  James Vincent is a passionate speaker, and I never tire of his stories.  We should all be so lucky to love what we do.


The focus of The Makeup Show is education and collaboration.  James is all about the mentorship,and encouraged us to go forth and meet the people behind the brands, as well as the many speakers at the show.  I'm so excited to get back there later today!


There was a mixer and then some of the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida and friends went out to dinner.  We were working on that collaboration!

Myself with Brittany from Clumps of Mascara and Eugenia from GeniaBeMe
I stuck someone's business card in my bra when I was taking a picture, and forgot it was there.  Classy, huh.  That's how I roll.

I got to meet the lovely Eugenia Weston! Can't wait to hear her keynote speech and learn about eyebrows at her workshop.  Can you believe she's not wearing makeup?  She's gorgeous.

Myself and Eugenia Weston

Mr. Lit From Within is so supportive, he came to the dinner.
I am in LOVE with how OCC Technopagan lip tar looks on Brittany.  Phyrra, and her husband were both wearing Technopagan nail polish, too! I know what I'm picking up at the show!

Brittany from Clumps of Mascara with Phyrra from Beauty For The Bold
 I got to meet Laura from My Latest Addiction!  She's so sweet, and even prettier in person.

Myself, Laura from My Newest Addiction, and Erika from Girly Things by "E"

A group shot of our dinner party.  Always a good time getting together with the Beauty Bloggers!


I didn't even get to share with you some of the goodies we get to try.  I'm so excited for the rest of the show, meeting new people and brands, and learning all kinds of things.

And, one of the nicest surprises of the day - Alex, the valet who made me feel like a million bucks last year, was there today, and he remembered me!  I never thought that he would remember me a year later. It's so true, people may forget what you say, but they don't forget the way you make them feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...