Lit from Within: The Makeup Show is coming to Orlando!
-->

Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Makeup Show is coming to Orlando!

Hello Fireflies!

Have you been to The Makeup Show?  It's a trade show for:

Makeup Artists
Hair Stylists
Face & Body Painters
Photographers
Models
Stylists, Costume & Theater Design
Beauty, Fashion and Hair Students
And…Anyone in the Beauty, Hair, Nail and Fashion Industry!

I attended The Makeup Show Orlando last year, and it is the MOST amazing experience I've had with makeup.  I wrote a series of blog posts about my experiences last year, if you'd like to check them out.

It's the sheer quantity of vendors, makeup, special effects, speakers, workshops... your head will spin!

Advance tix are $45 for one day, or $60 for both (Nov 15th and 16th) which is a steal if you think about all the education there is to be had, not to mention professional discounts on nearly everything.  I learned a lot just from talking to the vendors themselves, too.

I'm really excited about some of the new faces this year, like Hakuhodo and NYX Cosmetics, and I heard that Jouer is going to be there, sharing a booth, too.   I'm already making my shopping list for some old favorites like Ellis Faas, Embryolisse, Crown Brush, OCC, and Makeup Forever, just to name a few.  


I've been to several different kinds of trade shows in my day, and this one is *amazing*.  I'm going to be studying the floor plan to make sure I don't miss a thing.


If you'd like more information about The Makeup Show Orlando, please check out their website. I'll be there, hope to see you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...