Lit from Within: Beloved Skylar
-->

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beloved Skylar

Zoya's Skylar is a beautiful polish, but I have to admit that wasn't why I was attracted to it.  It's a beautiful dusty blue/grey shimmer.  Muted, understated, with a hint of something even prettier.


No, I bought it because it reminded me of my sweet Skylar Mora, our beloved bald mastiff, who we had for only a short time, but is always in my heart.  Mora means 'blueberry' and I named her that because of her grey/blue skin.  She came to us with severe mange, and her fur never grew back.  She was the ugliest beautiful dog ever... and it was like Zoya made this color for her.  Perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...