Lit from Within: Polish has a light side and a dark side...
-->

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Polish has a light side and a dark side...

When I first started posting pix of my manis on Facebook, I was surprised by all the responses.  I wasn't posting them for anyone in particular, but people had things to say about them.  Most of my friends liked to see my pix - even ones I had no idea were into polish.  Some rolled their eyes.

Well, I decided that I liked to share my renewed love for polish (and other things, as I see them) and find a place on the ol' interwebs where I may find those who are like-minded.  I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I hope to.

No matter what's on the outside, beauty is lit from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...