Lit from Within: Nfu-oh Ooooooohhhhhhh
-->

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nfu-oh Ooooooohhhhhhh

I finally succumbed to the Nfu-Oh holo hype.  I bought two, plus a few flakies, and the Aqua base.

I'd read about applying the holo polish as a 'sandwich' by applying a coat of the base, then the polish, then another coat of base, and another coat of polish.  I then used one coat of Sally Hansen topcoat.  It's not as thick as Seche Vite, and it didn't seem to dull the holo appreciably.  On the plus side, as I write this, I've been wearing this over a day, and no chipping yet.  Even long wear polish usually chips on me after 1-2 days.

This is #64, a lime-green holo.  These pix are inside, no flash, daytime.





I was so worried about the tricky application that I did it so quickly that I got polish all over my fingers.  Cleanup was intensive.  But it was worth it.  I think this polish lives up to the hype.  It's beautiful and unique, and even the bottle is pretty.

I bought these at FabulouStreet.com, which is the only US supplier I know of.  They had everything I wanted in stock, and shipping was very quick.  If you love a holo, you should treat yourself to one of the best..

1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely :)
    I always use my normal ridge filler base coat - and never have problems - and I feel that Seche Vite brings the best out in a holo polish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...