Lit from Within: Wow, that is some Street Magic!
-->

Monday, June 11, 2012

Wow, that is some Street Magic!

As underwhelmed as I was with Cosmic Ocean, Girly Bits Street Magic made up for it.

Not that it wasn't a little rocky in the beginning.  You really have to figure out how to make these shine. So I read reviews, and most seemed to agree that a purple with a shimmer was the best base coat for SM.   I started with a frosty purple underwear, but SM did nothing.  Sure, there were a few sparkles on the nail, but it fell flat.  I used that purple in another mani I'll show you later.

This, this... this is the Holy Grail of SM underpants, if I may say so.  This is Finger Paints Whose Hue?.  It's so pretty, I almost didn't want to cover it up.  It's a beautiful purple with a hints of pink and eggplant.  Every purple polish lover should have this. 


It's gorgeous on it's own, but I loved it under Street Magic.  This is 2 coats, no topcoat.
SM shifts primarily from green to orangey-copper, and you can see there's also purple and some pink.




I love to do nail art, but I couldn't bear to cover this up, so I got out the Bundle Monster rhinestones, and found these light green teardrops that I thought complimented SM perfectly.  I put one near the cuticle on my thumb and ring finger of both hands.

I love subtle accents with studs and stones - maybe someday I'll bling out an entire mani, but for now, this just feels right.  These were great, too - a little topcoat and an orange stick and they went right on and stayed on all day.  I was even able to take them off at the end of the day and save them for another mani down the road, if I don't lose them before then.


Are you a Girly Bits fan now, too?  I have Hocus Pocus and Into the Night, but it's been raining non-stop here in Central Florida, and I don't want to waste a holo or mega-sparkly when there's no sun...

The Bundle Monster rhinestones were given to the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers for review.  Nonetheless, my opinions are my own and as unbiased as possible.  

www.bundlemonster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...