Lit from Within: PurpleNOTpurple?
-->

Friday, October 18, 2013

PurpleNOTpurple?

Hello, Fireflies!

Today, I want to show you Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion, a gorgeous purple holo... wait.

 Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion

What happened?  It was purple when I got it out.  The top of the bottle is purple.  Now, the bottle is all blue and it's really looking very blue on my nail.

OMG.  I bought a thermal polish and I didn't even realize.  I thought I was going a little crazy, y'all. I had to look up other bloggers' swatches to see what was going on! Duh.

I bought a thermal polish and I didn't even realize.

I bought these gorgeous rhinestones from Cult Nails at The Makeup Show, and I thought they'd look great with this polish.  I know they're a little big for my nubs, but I don't even care.  They are so pretty and sparkly.  And, because Iris Illusion is a thermal, it takes a little longer than normal to dry, which meant I had plenty of time to set these stones.

I bought these gorgeous rhinestones from Cult Nails at The Makeup Show, and I thought they'd look great with this polish

Had I known it was a thermal polish, I could have shown you that these stones would look awesome with a purple holo, too!  Well, live and learn - and have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...