Lit from Within: Falling for Nail Art - Stripey Sweater Weather
-->

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Falling for Nail Art - Stripey Sweater Weather



Hello, Fireflies!

Yes, another matte-obsessed post.  Tell me you don't think this berry matte is gorgeous.  It's Sinful Colors Get It On.  Oh, yeah, baby.

Sinful Colors Get It On

Orange and berry?  I think I am channeling a little '80's Cosby sweater action.  The stripes are made with Sinful Colors Laced Up, another matte.

Sinful Colors Laced Up, another matte

The glitter is a striper, but the grey is yet ANOTHER Sinful Colors matte, My Turn.

Sinful Colors matte, My Turn

Everything just pops with a little topcoat.


Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors mattes Get It On, Laced Up, and My Turn, and a glitter striper.

Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors mattes Get It On, Laced Up, and My Turn, and a glitter striper

I'm back in my high school, wearing my Shaker knit sweater with the rolled cuffs.  Sweater weather, baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...