|Product provided for review. All opinions are my own.|
I'm always looking for the best thing to clear up my oily, acne-prone skin, and I'm always excited to try a system like Exposed Skincare that has several parts that work together in harmony to get me there.
Exposed Skincare has a 5-piece system that I'll be testing over the next couple of months to see how it works on my old, oily, pimply face.
The system has 5 pieces to it:
1) Facial Cleanser - a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and debris from the skin
2) Clearing Tonic - a toner to help balance the skin and prepare it for serums
3) Acne Treatment Serum - a Benzoyl Peroxide-based serum to kill acne-causing bacteria
4) Clear Pore Serum - a Salicylic Acid-based serum used at night to clear the pores
5) Derm-X cloth - a soft exfoliating washcloth
Here's my before picture, in all my makeup-free glory.
Wish me luck!