Lit from Within: Everyone Knows It's Windy
-->

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Everyone Knows It's Windy


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's the last day of the All Things Blue challenge by Challenge Your Nail Art! It's been fun using one of my fave colors and doing themed nail art for a while.  I hope it's been nice for y'all, too!  Today, I double-stamp to create a windy nail art scene!

I picked a cloud stamp from Bundle Monster 312, and a kite stamp from Shany 19 to have a fun kite-flying day on my nails.
The base is a pretty scattered blue holo, Dance Legend Neptune.  It just sparkles!


I stamped the clouds in white with Finger Paints Paper Mache, and then the kites in black with Finger Paints Black Expressionism.  I wish I could have done more colorful kites, but I didn't have time to do decals.  Still, it looks like the shadows of kites, playing against the clouds.


Bottle shot:  Dance Legend Neptune, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Bottle shot:  Dance Legend Neptune, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

I haven't flown a kite in many years, and was never good at it anyway! I found a picture from the last time I tried, in 2009, with Mr. LitFromWithin, and my brother and niece! That was a weird-looking kite! No 'Charlie Brown' kites here.


What do you like to do on a windy day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...