Lit from Within: Blue and Brown Eyes with Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette
-->

Friday, May 1, 2015

Blue and Brown Eyes with Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette

Some products given for review, some purchased by me.  All opinions are my own.

Hello, Fireflies!

I have wanted so many of the Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes, but decided on the Tamanna palette because of the rich colors.. and that blue! I had such a saga getting it, though. But I'm glad I finally did!

I had ordered the palette through Ulta.com, but then my order was messed up and it didn't arrive.  I called customer service and had them send me my missing items, but then they never arrived.  So, I contacted Ulta again, and they said the replacement order hadn't been placed correctly.  By the time someone could place my order correctly, it was out of stock.

I had a moment and threw a little temper tantrum on my Facebook page.  It was so frustrating to have gone through multiple conversations or attempted conversations via phone and e-mail (some they never returned) and then have the item sell out.

A lovely reader told me that it was still available on Macys.com, and I was so very excited.  I typed as fast as my little fat fingers could go, and bought that palette straight away.

And, here's what I did with it.:
I really love the blue on the lid with the black liner and the brown crease.  Here's the whole look, but I was going to the dentist and couldn't wear lipstick.  Bummer.

The look in my eyes is part terror because of the anticipated dental work, and part Xanax. 


In addition to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette, I used the It Cosmetics Radiance Palette, Cara Cosmetics concealer, Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Brunette, Nars Black Valley liner, L'Oreal Butterfly mascara, and a bunch of my beloved Cover FX products:  Illuminating primer, Eye primer, Blemish primer, Blemish concealer, and BB Gel.


I'm pretty sure that I put on fabulous bold eye makeup because I was putting on a kind of armor!  Do you change your makeup routine when you have to face something that makes you nervous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...