Lit from Within: Pastel Pink and Powerful Purple
-->

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pastel Pink and Powerful Purple


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to pair a pastel with a neon.  A true neon purple is hard to come by, but I like the violet purple from the Saved By The Bell Wet 'n Wild collection, and I paired it with a pastel pink stamping polish.

Geometric designs are some of my very favorites to stamp, and I just love this rectangular spiral stamp from BM-608.


Wet 'n Wild Fashionista Lisa is a matte-finish violet neon, and I stamped over it with Mundo de Unas Pastel Pink.  Love this combo!


I had to try it glossy, though!  Not sure which I like better.


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Fashionista Lisa, and MdU Pastel Pink.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Fashionista Lisa, and MdU Pastel Pink.

What neon and pastel colors would you pair together?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...