Lit from Within: Blast-Off!
-->

Monday, May 25, 2015

Blast-Off!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Challenge Your Nail Art topic is Blast Off!  Rocket time!

I started off with a base coat of Frenzy Polish The Boy With The Bread 2.0.  It may look silver here, but it's really an icy blue holo with a sparse smattering of tiny silver glitters.

Frenzy Polish The Boy With The Bread 2.0.

Without this plate, I'd be sunk for this month's challenge.  This is, of course, MoYou Sci-Fi Collection 04.  Rocket ships!

MoYou Sci-Fi Collection 04

I couldn't resist adding a little astronaut meeting a big ol' alien, too.


I hope there's intelligent life out there in the universe.  I live in Florida, so I know there HAS to be, somewhere, out there.... Why do all the crazies move to Florida? 


Did you ever want to be an astronaut?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...