|This is a sponsored post from ShopAtHome.com. All opinions are my own|
Spring may last for a hot minute here in Florida, but the Spring colors are hot for longer! I love my vampy winter colors, but there's something freeing and refreshing about the change to a lighter, brighter palette!
I've partnered with Shop At Home to bring you the top products on my wishlist for Spring this year.
I am totally drooling over these Spring looks I found at Sephora!
1. Hourglass Ambient Bronzer. ($50) Available in two rich shades, this touch of color has translucent particles to manipulate the way light reflects off the skin, leaving you bronzed and glowing, but not glittery.
2. Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil. ($30) Speaking of glowing, how about a touch of lightness on the skin, enriched with argan oil for makeup that's good to your skin? It claims to leave you with a lit-from-within glow, and I can totally get behind that!
3. Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Pop. ($21) Lilac is all the rage this season, and I can't wait to try some of these purple hues on my cheeks for a sheer, but buildable finish.
4. Lancome Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipcolor in Palpitante. ($25) Sheer, light, fruity, and bright. Spring is the perfect time to try a sheer and shiny lipcolor that it easy to wear on the go.
5. Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Palette. ($36) With this colorful confection-inspired palette, I'm ready to put smoky eyes on the back burner for a moment, and put on some sweet color!
6. Nails Inc. Luxe Boho Nail Polish. ($15) Fun glitter is always in fashion, and I'm ready for spring tints with bright dots of color on my nails.
7. Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette. ($38) These are neutrals with a Spring twist. Champagne nudes and peach hues!
8. Clinique Lip Pop Lip Color + Primer in Love Pop. ($18) Soft, velvety finish that lasts for hours. The built-in primer helps keep lips kissably soft and color from settling into lips' fine lines.
9. Bite Beauty Watercolor Lipgloss Library. ($49) A collection of 12 sheer lipglosses with some unusual and unpredictable colors to have a little bit of fun with your lip look.
If you're going to go shopping, why not get some money back? Check out Shopathome.com and see how what rebates and coupons are available for the places you'd be shopping anyway. They have a catalog of over 50,000 stores, with over 100,000 coupons, deals, and free samples available. It's free to join, and there's no minimum to purchase, or subscription to fulfill. Super easy, just like these Spring makeup products!
What Spring makeup trend are you most looking forward to trying?
This post contains affiliate links. You are under no obligation to use these links, but thank you for your support if you do shop through them.