Lit from Within: Space Movie: Wall-E
-->

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Space Movie: Wall-E


Hello, Fireflies!

Ready for another Challenge Your Nail Art challenge?  This month, it's 4 days of Space... the Final Nail Art Frontier..  These are the voyages of Lit From Within...

Today's theme is Space Movie.  And, while there are lots of awesome space movies out there, when looking through the lists, this was the first one I thought I could do some fun nail art for. 


Wall-E!  The space movie with a message.  Take care of where you live - both your body and your planet - because it's tough to come by another one.


What's your favorite Space Movie?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...