Lit from Within: Yellow and Black on Point
-->

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yellow and Black on Point


Hello, Fireflies!

This month the NCC celebrates it's 3rd anniversary! What better way to kick it off than to celebrate the members that make up the NCC - so this month, we are all recreating other members' challenge manis from the past three years.  My first one is a bold tape mani that I probably wouldn't have come up with on my own, but I love how it turned out!

When I saw this tape mani from Color Me So Crazy, I knew I had to try it for myself.  The bold highlighter yellow with the sharp black is so ...on point! (thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip your server!)


I used the brightest yellow I could find, Nubar Resort Yellow, and the black is Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.


I improvised the design on the thumb, since the original photographs didn't show the thumb nailart, and I think it's my favorite part of the mani!  Sharp.

I hope I did Brigitte proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...