Lit from Within: Golden October
-->

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Golden October


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is to use a gold base or image in support of Childhood Cancer Awareness.  One of my favorite tones of gold is rose gold, and one of my favorite types of stamps is geometric patterns, so I put them together for today's nailart!

These stamps on the GoGoOnly plates are big enough for those with long nails, but I can get at least two nails out of one stamp, sometimes!


This gorgeous rose-gold holo is Celestial October 2014 (LE), and I stamped with Finger Paints Black Expressionism.


This is such a beautiful, flattering color.  I love holo neutrals.


Do you like gold polish?  What's your fave shade of gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...