|Press Sample. All opinions are my own.|
I love scented bath products, and there's something even more special about handmade ones. Each ingredient hand-picked for a particular skin-loving reason, and a touch of unique scent to remind you that this isn't any ordinary experience!
When it comes to my face, it's a blessing and a curse that I'm still dealing with oily skin like a teenager. On the one hand - fewer wrinkles. On the other - trying to get rid of pimples without creating wrinkles. One ingredient I really love for gently cleansing and detoxing my skin is Dead Sea Mud - rich with minerals, it seems to provide nutrition my skin loves while getting rid of the dead skin cells and debris that clog my pores.
I was going to tell you about all the ingredients, but Dandi Creations did it better:
Created with the following ingredients, this yummy facial soap is designed for acne prone and oily skin, but works fantastic on normal skin as well. Leaves your skin super soft and clean feeling. This soap is 100 percent natural.
- Dead sea mud provides relief for eczema, acne and psoriasis. It improves blood circulation and skin's natural regeneration. It will clean while removing toxins and impurities along with removing dead skin cells.
- Activated Charcoal also acts as a detoxifying agent as it removes toxins from the skin.
- Palm Kernel offers gentle cleansing and skin emollient.
- Olive and Rice Bran oils produce a low, creamy, stable, moisturizing lather.
- Castor Oil gives a rich creamy lather and humectant which attracts and retains moisture
- Goat's milk is rich in lactic acid which softens, brightens and exfoliates the skin. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Colloidal Oatmeal moisturizes, protects and gently cleanses while exfoliates and can help with the PH of itchy or inflames skin
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory and skin rejuvenation properties.
- Chamomile soothes skin rashes and may ease the itching of eczema and other rashes and reduces skin inflammation.
- Flax Seed can help skin disorders such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Acne, and others. This is primarily due to the Omega 3, an essential fatty acid.
- Sea Clay has a high content of minerals and draws oils from the skin. It is rich in algaes, macro- and micro-minerals, as well as sodium and sulphur.
I really like this soap! My skin feels clean, but not stripped. I love all the skin-loving ingredients in it that cleanse, detox, exfoliate, and moisturize.
As a surprise, Dandi Creations sent a Lip Butter as a bonus in the package!
I was inspired by the hearts and swirls motif to do a little nailart. The base is Enchanted Polish Dope Jam, and I mixed a little bit of that with white to create the dots and hearts. The stamp is Finger Paints Black Expressionism with UC plate 4-03.
For more information, or to purchase, you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and their website, where their dead Sea Soap retails for $7, and the Lip Butters retail for $4.