Lit from Within: Polly Want A Polish?
-->

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Polly Want A Polish?


Hello, Fireflies!

Last post for this month's theme of, "Pets."  First, I wanted to be The Mother Of Dragons, then I preened with Peacocks, next, I played with Cats and butterflies, and today, I'm letting the birds out of their cages.

I bought this Born Pretty plate because of the Owls, but I thought I'd take the nailart in a slightly different direction today.
I actually tried to use a fake bird feather in this nailart, but it looks more like hair than a feather.  It always looks so cool when other bloggers do it.  I try to be like the cool kids, I do.


This glitter from Nails Inc is called, "Princes Garden" and I imagine the garden filled with hanging cages and birds singing and flitting about.


Bottle shot:  L'Oreal Masked Affair, and Nails Inc Princes Garden.

Bottle shot:  L'Oreal Masked Affair, and Nails Inc Princes Garden.

I can't say I've ever wanted to own a bird, but I do enjoy them in the wild.  As long as they're not pooping on me or my stuff... but that's pretty true of every animal, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...