Lit from Within: Stamping Sunday - Holo with a Twist
-->

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stamping Sunday - Holo with a Twist


Sunday Stamping! Today's challenge was to stamp over a holo.  Well, if there's something I have, it's a lot of holos.  This dusty slate blue from Jade, Extasy, was calling my name.

This dusty slate blue from Jade, Extasy, was calling my name

I liked this pattern on Shany SH20, but I thought it would stamp thicker for some reason.

Shany SH20

Pretty, but it needs a little something.

needs a little something.

I took Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Electric Sheep, Liquidus Blue Diamond Turquoise, and the tiniest nail brush I own, and filled in some of the shapes from the stamp.


I need to try the decal technique, but for now, this is more like what I was looking for.

I took Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Electric Sheep, Liquidus Blue Diamond Turquoise, and the tiniest nail brush I own, and filled in some of the shapes from the stamp

Bottle shot:  Jade Extasy, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Electric Sheep, and Liquidus Blue Diamond Turquoise.

Bottle shot:  Jade Extasy, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Electric Sheep, and Liquidus Blue Diamond Turquoise.

Do you prefer your stamps to be one color, do you like decals, or painting them instead?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...