Lit from Within: Fall Brown & Owl
-->

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Brown & Owl

I love fall and winter nail colors, though I don't wear a lot of them in my wardrobe, I dig them on my nails.  So glad it's finally Fall!

This gorgeous polish is Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate.  It's a nice red-toned brown with a lot of shine to it.




I decided to use it as undies for another beautiful Fall polish, Girly Bits Crunchy Leaves.  Flawless application, like most of Girly Bits' polishes.  I love how this just compliments the Haute Chocolate so much!  It's like a glitter version of the same polish.




The leaves made me think of Fall trees, and I decided to play around with some nail art and make a tree with a little owl in it.  I used a lot of polishes... lemme see if I can remember them all!

OPI Loyalty Islands Lilac was the base of the owl, L'oreal Greycian Goddess, Zoya Jules, Essie Penny Talk, and Sally Hansen Black Diamonds for some of the details, China Glaze Midtown Magic for the branches, OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, Pretty Serious VT 100, and Maybelline Bold Gold for the leaves.





 Hoot, hoot!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...