Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - ovah a glittah
-->

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Stamping - ovah a glittah



I love the effect of stamping over a glitter.  It doesn't always work out for me as well as I'd like, but I love the depth it gives a mani.


I started with Makeup Your Face A Heart On Fire.  I don't know why I'm continually attracted to these red/yellow/orange combinations.  I must have been a pyromaniac in another life.


This polish was fun and easy to apply.  I do have some VNL after 2 coats, but I knew I was stamping.  If I had longer nails, I might have found an undie to use, but I rather like the jelly yellow base.  I had to dab a little, but not much, to get the glitters distributed.  There were plenty to go around, though - no need to fish for glitters.


I decided that a Heart On Fire should look like it's on fire!  I used Cheeky CH52 for the flame stamp, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism for the first stamped layer, and then stamped over that with Maybelline Bold Gold.


 


 Can you feel the flames? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...