Lit from Within: Hanukkah Blue and Sparkles
-->

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hanukkah Blue and Sparkles

Shalom, Fireflies!

If you're celebrating Hanukkah today, I have a blue mani for you today!  If you're not celebrating, I...still have a blue mani for you today!

This sparkly holo is Colors by Llarowe Beam Me Up, Scotty.  So very sparkly and hard to capture, just like a transporter beam.

Colors by Llarowe Beam Me Up, Scotty

It's holo, but it's also just glittery and sparkly. 

Colors by Llarowe Beam Me Up, Scotty

I was inspired by a mani on Didolene's Nails, but I don't like the 'feather' glitter polishes, so I changed it up a little.  I made thick, diagonal stripes with GAP Constellation Blue, which looks more green in the bottle, but comes out a teal creme on the nail.  It's lovely.

 I made thick, diagonal stripes with GAP Constellation Blue

In the center of the stripe, I dabbed some WingDust Shake Ya Tailfeathers.  Such a pretty glitter! WingDust makes some awesome polishes.


The gold glitter reminded me of the gold chocolate coins that are often given to the children this time of year.

In the center of the stripe, I dabbed some WingDust Shake Ya Tailfeathers

Bottle shot:  Colors by Llarowe Beam Me Up, Scotty, GAP Constellation Blue, and WingDust Shake Ya Tailfeathers.

Bottle shot:  Colors by Llarowe Beam Me Up, Scotty, GAP Constellation Blue, and WingDust Shake Ya Tailfeathers

I love chocolate, but I may love this glitter combo better! 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...