Lit from Within: Stamping Sunday - Turkey can't hide!
-->

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stamping Sunday - Turkey can't hide!


Hi, Fireflies! Today's Stamping Sunday is all about the gobblin' good time this time of year.  I started with a lovely sage holo from Jindie Nails, called Olive You.

Jindie Nails Olive You

Nice formula, 2 easy coats.  A subtle linear, but very pretty!

Jindie Nails Olive You

I'd been waiting to use my Fall holiday plate W119 from Winstonia.  Some of the stamps worked better than others, though.

Fall holiday plate W119 from Winstonia

I used Orly Enchanted Forest for all the greenery, including the 'tablescape' for the cooked turkey on my thumb - which just did *not* want to stamp.  I finally went over it with a teeny tiny brush.  The feathers on my index and ring didn't stamp very well, either.  Kinda looks like the turkey is hiding in the brush or running away...


I totally dig the full turkey on my middle finger, though.  I used Julep Karmen to add the red details, and the body is a mix of Maybelline Bold Gold and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.


Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Olive You, Orly Enchanted Forest, Maybelline Bold Gold, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and Julep Karmen.

Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Olive You, Orly Enchanted Forest, Maybelline Bold Gold, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and Julep Karmen.

Are you celebrating Thanksgiving with a real turkey or a stamped turkey? or no turkey at all?

Psst! Two posts today!  Please check out my review of Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter and the Julep Colorblock mani I did to go along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...