Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Color-shifting Diamonds
-->

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Color-shifting Diamonds


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's stamping challenge is the somewhat banal, but useful 'plate ending in 1'.  Not too exciting, but sometimes I like the freedom of choosing from lots and lots of plates.  That end with 1.

I started with a deep oxblood, Cult Nails LameStain.  It's not black, really.  It's close, but it's a very nice oxblood red.
 
Cult Nails LameStain

Two luscious, easy, deep, mysterious coats.  Nobody makes a creme like Cult Nails.

Cult Nails LameStain

Here's my plate - Pueen 11.  I wanted a bold, full-nail pattern today.  I loved the sharpness of it.

Pueen 11

Mentality makes some of the most awesome stamping polishes.  Even a duochrome like Morality stamps beautifully.

stamped with Mentality Morality

I love how the color shifts from purple to green in the stamp.


Bottle shot:   Cult Nails LameStain and Mentality Morality.

Bottle shot:   Cult Nails LameStain and Mentality Morality

I love duochromes, and they can be fun to stamp with.  Everyone will wonder how you did your nails! It'll be our little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...