Lit from Within: It's a Bright, Blingy Summer!
-->

Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's a Bright, Blingy Summer!


Hello, Fireflies!

Did Bananarama have it right all those years ago?  Is it a cruel, cruel summer?  It's definitely a sparkly one, given my mani for today's Sunday Stamping challenge - "cool, cool summer."

It started by accident.. I was looking for a hot coral color, and thought I'd found it in A Study In Polish Pink Sugar Heart.  If I'd read the label first with that emphasis on PINK, maybe I'd have known! But you can see it looks like it has an orange shimmer to it.   In order to get more golden glow, I layered it with Orly Bling.  Now it's blingy and coral!


I picked some summery images from Cici&Sisi 07 - flowers, butterflies, sunshine - to compliment my sunny nails.

Cici&Sisi 07

My camera couldn't handle how bright my nails were.  They sparkled like crazy in the sun, too.


There's nothing like some bright nails to lift my spirits.


Bottle shot:  A Study In Polish Pink Sugar Heart, Orly Bling, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Bottle shot:  A Study In Polish Pink Sugar Heart, Orly Bling, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

What nail polish colors say, "SUMMER" to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...