|Press sample. All opinions are my own.|
It's almost always sandal season here in Florida, but it's probably sandal season everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere by now. This year, when it's time for the 'great reveal' of feet that have been hidden all winter, why not have a little fun with it with an electronic foot file like the Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover?
I've used pumice stones, foot files, and microplanes like the PedEgg on my feet before, but this has been the fastest, most efficient, and most fun way to smooth my feet!
The remover has a nice, wide head for quickly buffing large areas, but the cover has a smaller opening in the center if you wanted more control on a smaller area.
- Always start with dry, clean feet.
- The grinding head is super-efficient - you only need a swipe or two in each area.
- Don't push down hard - the machine does all the work for you.
- Start small - your calluses weren't built in a day, and it may take a few times with the tool to buff them off. Not because the tool can't do it - oh, it sure can! It doesn't hurt to use, so it can be misleading how much skin you're actually taking off at one time. Taking off too much skin can make your feet tender, though. Your Mileage May Vary.
- When you're done, clean the roller. Rub your feet with a little bit of lotion, and Bob's your uncle. Done!
I was inspired by the packaging to try doing freehand roses again! (If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!) The base is OPI Scores A Goal with Glitter Gal Buckled Bronze on top. The roses are a base of Style Me Up Pink Polish with white and hot pink stripers.
Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover is on sale on Amazon for $29.99.
What's your favorite way to pamper your feet?