Lit from Within: Candyland Challenge - MMM, Chocolate!
-->

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Candyland Challenge - MMM, Chocolate!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Candy Nail Art challenge is one of my fave things to eat, though it turns out, not so easy for me to paint... chocolate!

I tried making a squared chocolate bar with A-England Incense Burner as the base, a mix of it plus China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn for the raised squares, and some black and white highlights and lowlights.


Next time, I think I'll try starting with the light color, and then adding in the definition of the squares, rather than the other way around.  Live and learn. 

They kinda look like squares of something, right? Maybe a little.


Bottle shot:  A-England Incense Burner, China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  A-England Incense Burner, China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

What's your favorite way to eat chocolate?  I'm loving these M&M crunchies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...