Lit from Within: Double Stamped Circles
-->

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Double Stamped Circles


Hello, Fireflies!

I rarely wear any mani for very long, but one thing I like to do is take a nail art and take it up a notch. For today's theme, Circles, I take a nail art and add stamping to it!

If you read the blog last week, you might have seen my review of the new Colour Pop Tie Dye eyeshadows, for which I did this needle marble:


I have been trying to get a decent double-stamp for a long time now, and I thought this open circle stamp from my new GoGo Only St. Happy plate might work with this marbled background.


I'm still getting used to my new Creative Stamper, and I can't always get it to lay down the stamp fully after picking it up.  It was working so perfectly for a while..  Anyway, it means that some of my circles are more like arches...


I do like how the black (Finger Paints Black Expressionism) and the gold (Maybelline Bold Gold) play together in the double-stamp, though.  Reminds me a little bit of turquoise stone.


Do you like to add something to a current manicure to make it last longer or take it up a notch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...