Lit from Within: Needle Marble Imagination
-->

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Needle Marble Imagination


Hello, Fireflies!

It's the last travel nail art for this month!  I decided to ask to you ... Come with me, and you'll be in a place of pure imagination...

All while creating this mani, I kept hearing Gene Wilder sing, "Pure Imagination" from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.  It's a beautiful, and slightly sad song that he sings while introducing the winners of the Golden Tickets to his little Shangri-La.


This needle marble comes from my imagination, too.  Not nearly as wondrous as The Chocolate Factory, but it felt magical to me.  I created it by putting down two coats of OPI Put A Coat On, a white base coat, and then placing drops of green, blue, and purple on the nail and swirling them with a trimmed striping brush.


Something tells me that if the 'Keep Calm' theme had been as popular in Gene Wilder's time, he would have been saying it, too.  Travel on..


"We'll begin, with a spin - traveling in the world of my creation..."


Bottle shot:  Milani Imperial Purple, Ulta Out On A Lime, and Ulta Blue Right Past You.

Bottle shot:  Milani Imperial Purple, Ulta Out On A Lime, and Ulta Blue Right Past You.

I can't think of a better place to go than my own imagination.  Where would you go?   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...