Lit from Within: Neon Double-Stamped Flowers
-->

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Neon Double-Stamped Flowers


Hello, Fireflies!

April Showers are bringing May Flowers all month long on the NCC.  Today's mani was inspired by a Spring pastel floral mani by Mandy's Polish.  I wish mine had turned out as crisp as hers did. Still, this is a bright, fun, very pink mani!

This Big SdP-B plate has a left- and right-facing stamp for this image, but since I was only using the flower portion, it didn't really matter.


After painting this unknown named neon pink with holo sprinkles on as a base, I used Finger Paints Paper Mache first with the stamp, and then Finger Paints Black Expressionism, with the same stamp, closer to the tips.


Totally digging on the neon paired with black and white.  Summer, here I come!


I didn't even realize how neon this pink would be on the nail.  Have you ever gotten a surprise like that, where you thought you were using one finish, but got another?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...