Lit from Within: Sonoma Palette Cleanser
-->

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sonoma Palette Cleanser


Hello, Fireflies!

Have you ever just needed a breather from bright colors or patterns, and wanted to take your nail color down a notch?  Painting my nails a neutral color can be like putting on my favorite yoga pants or comfy t-shirt.

When I dug around in my untried pile and found this polish from Sonoma Nail Art (joking renamed Tacoma Nail Art for this release) Aroma Tacoma, I knew it was time for a neutral palette cleanser.  I love the soft sheer peach base, and the white and black sprinkles of glitter.

Sonoma Nail Art Aroma Tacoma

I rarely can leave well enough alone, however, so I ended up playing around with a French Tip in standard white with a holo glitter stripe.  So dainty!


Bottle shot:  Sonoma Nail Art Aroma Tacoma, mixed white polish, and Finger Paints Wild For Art.

Bottle shot:  Sonoma Nail Art Aroma Tacoma, mixed white polish, and Finger Paints Wild For Art.

When you need a change of pace, what color do you paint your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...