Lit from Within: Egg-cellent!
-->

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Egg-cellent!


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy Easter, to those who celebrate!  Happy 'Reminder Day To Pick Up Those Reeses' Peanut Butter Eggs" to those who don't! I sure do miss them when they're gone...

Today's challenge is 'Egg-cellent Eggs' so I was inspired by those long-gone days of decorating eggs for the hunt.

Oh, I wish I had had holo eggs back in the day!  How much fun would that have been to have shiny, sparkly eggs!  I chose this pale lavender holo that is so sheer and delicate as the base color for the eggs.


I stamped the designs with a metallic purple, and then accented with white dots and stripes.  Kinda crazy, maybe a little too busy in the end, but didn't we all go a little overboard when decorating Easter Eggs?


What I used:  LynBDesigns M'Lady's Prerogative, MPolish Dancing In The Streets, a white striper, and three designs from my Cici & Sisi 12 plate.
What I used:  LynBDesigns M'Lady's Prerogative, MPolish Dancing In The Streets, white striper, and three designs from my Cici & Sisi 12 plate.
My days of decorating eggs are pretty much behind me, but if someone wants to make me some deviled eggs from theirs, I'd love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...